New! Addressing Conflict between Employees & Members – February 16th at 11am – Online
Addressing Conflict between Employees and Members, including Code of Conduct Issues
Guidance for Councils to address complaints of bullying, harassment and intimidation by Employees within the current legal framework, includes.
- The significance of the Localism Act 2011 and the Ledbury ruling.
- ACAS Guidelines on resolving internal disputes.
- Steps a “reasonable” Council should take to protect Employees.
- Essential Policies and Procedures to protect staff and defend the Council against Tribunal Claims.
- Dealing with health problems caused by conflict.
- The use of social media to bully and intimidate staff.
Running time: 2 hours approximately depending on Q&A
Chris Moses, MD, Personnel Advice & Solutions Ltd
Chris Moses holds a Masters Degree in Employment Law, with Distinction, from Leicester University. He is also a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and has over twenty years front line HR experience. In addition he also has over fifteen years experience of helping small Councils to comply with their legal obligations as Employers.
Cancellation: A full refund will be given if 14 days or more notice prior to the date of the training course is given. However, this could cause an event to be cancelled if it becomes uneconomic to run.
Members £45 per ticket
Non-members £90 per ticket