Clerking Essentials for Town & Parish Councils – 27th October at 12.30pm – In-person
If you are a new Clerk and getting to know your Council, it’s role in the community and the roles within the council, you will find this course extremely helpful. We will review the Clerks year, highlighting key points when actions have to take place. Following this course you will:
- Understand the Local Government structure and how Local Councils fit in
- Understand the Duties and Powers of Local Councils
- Understand the roles within a Council and its role in the Community
- Understand how to plan your year and the key points within it
- Tips and best practice for planning your agenda and minutes
- Plus there will be ample time for questions and positive interaction!
Venue: Judges Lodgings, Walton St, Aylesbury HP20 1UX
Parking: Scan QR code below for parking in Aylesbury or visit Aylesbury car parking
Cancellation: A full refund will be given if 14 days or more notice prior to the date of the training course is given. However, this could cause an event to be cancelled if it becomes uneconomic to run.
Members: £38 per ticket
Non- members: £60 per ticket