Running The Modern Council Using Microsoft 365 – January 12th at 2pm – Free Members Benefit
Free Members Training Session
No matter where you are in your Microsoft (MS) 365 journey, this 1-hour of free online training
promises to help your council maximise using the cloud to achieve more secure, productive, and
efficient operations for serving your communities.
Over the hour, attendees will be given a whistle-stop tour of MS 365 apps covering the topics
mentioned below and will have adequate time for questions and answers at the end.
- An overview of Microsoft licencing
- The benefits of moving to the cloud
- An overview of MS 365 applications
- Real-world council case studies
- Practical demonstration
Benefits of attending:
- Better understand the cloud & MS 365
- Stay up to date with Microsoft changes
- Gain a personal development skills boost
- See first-hand how MS 365 is being used to modernise councils
- Ask CloudyIT’s experts what you need to know for your council
David Hall is the Managing Director of CloudyIT and has been working with councils to
help them modernise their IT systems since 2002. As a tech entrepreneur, David is a
strong advocate for training and working with young people.
Dan Beecher is the Business Development Manager at CloudyIT and helps councils
and Local Associations to share best practice across the sector.