New! The Essentials of being a Good Employer – March 16th at 11am – online
The Essentials of being a Good Employer
A comprehensive review of both the practical and legal considerations for Councils in their role as Employer, including.
- Conducting a successful recruitment exercise.
- The legal requirements of inductions.
- Producing legal Employment contracts that suit the needs of the Council.
- Managing Sickness and Absenteeism.
- Dealing with Grievance and Disciplinary issues.
Running time: 2 hours approximately depending on Q&A
Chris Moses, MD, Personnel Advice & Solutions Ltd
Chris Moses holds a Masters Degree in Employment Law, with Distinction, from Leicester University. He is also a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and has over twenty years front line HR experience. In addition he also has over fifteen years experience of helping small Councils to comply with their legal obligations as Employers.
Cancellation: A full refund will be given if 14 days or more notice prior to the date of the training course is given. However, this could cause an event to be cancelled if it becomes uneconomic to run.
Members £45 per ticket
Non-members £90 per ticket