Soulbury Parish Council has a vacancy for a Clerk and Responsible
The Clerk to the Council will be responsible for:
• ensuring that the instructions of the Council are carried out
• advising the Council on, and assist in the formation of, overall policies
• effective management of all the Council’s resources and report on them
• all financial records and administration of the finances of the Council.
The Clerk will attend every parish council meeting for which they have
prepared all papers, financial reports and agenda. They will take the
minutes of each meeting.
The role requires:
- a good level of IT understanding, online banking, accounting principles
and recording, good level of business practice and the written word.
- working with auditors, planners, County Councillors, Parish
Councillors, tradespeople, media and, most importantly, the Soulbury
All expressions of interest should be made to:
Cllr Victor Wright, Chairman of Soulbury Parish Council
Tel: 07704 801682