EAP (Employment Assistance Programme) Registration Form For Members
The Service Is provided by TP Health t/a Optima.
BMKALC has accessed this service through Optima’s established Academies, Foundation & Voluntary Aided Schools offering.
The service provides:
- A totally confidential 24 hour/365 day phoneline for employees and their immediate family living at the same address
- Up to 6 counselling/support sessions are available for employees (not immediate family)
- A confidential 24 hour/365 day phone line for managers who want guidance on how to support their employees
- A great website with resources, information and webchat functionality
- A pro-active app providing resources to help you with your specific health and well-being needs
Support covering the following topics:
- Financial concerns, budgeting or debt issues
- Workplace issues
- Anxiety, stress or depression
- Physical and mental health concerns
- Emotional, relationships or family issues
- Bereavement support
- Legal issues – disputes with neighbors, retailers, energy suppliers etc.