An Introduction to Budget Setting for Town & Parish Councils – September 21st at 6.30pm – Online
An introduction to Council budgeting
– Things to consider when setting your budget
– Different methods of budgeting.
– How to deal with exceptional items
– How much detail is enough?
– Managing reserves
– A worked example on a spreadsheet
Duration: 1 hour depending on Q&A
Online: A Zoom invitation will be issued nearer to the time
Cancellation: A full refund will be given if 14 days or more notice prior to the date of the training course is given. However, this could cause an event to be cancelled if it becomes uneconomic to run.
Members £35 per ticket
Non-members £70 per ticket
Course Tutor: Helen Hogan – County Officer BMKALC