Conference 2022 – Climate Change – Practical Local Actions – October 25th
Climate Change – Practical Local Actions
Covering the practical steps local councils can take to improve biodiversity, reduce waste and limit their impact on climate change.
Date: October 25th
Location: Oculus The Gateway Conference Centre, Gatehouse Rd, Aylesbury HP19 8FF
– Advice, support and funding opportunities
– Working in partnership
– Positive community action
– Climate Emergencies Declarations & Action Plans
– Engaging and bringing your communities with you
– Energy efficiency and reducing your council’s carbon footprint
– Influencing local planning development and water management
– Enhancing biodiversity and land-use in your village, town or parish
– Ensuring council sustainability and managing resources appropriately
Blachere – Breakthrough Communications – O Neil Homer – CCLA – Proludic – BHIB – CSE – The National Allotment Society – Anglian Water – Cloudy IT – Buckinghamshire Council – Milton Keynes Council …. more to be announced
We look forward to welcoming our delegates and a range of speakers and exhibitors that will offer not only practical advice and solutions in addressing climate change at a local level but also act as springboards to our delegates in their search for Climate Change approaches and action.
Further updates on Key Note Speakers and Workshops will follow.
Members: £25 per delegate
Non-members: £50 per delegate
Download flyer here: Climate Change Conference 2022 Flyer Wk1 Pnk