Member Engagement – Live Q&A with BMKALC & NALC – January 31st at 11am – Online
With Mel Woof CEO Buckinghamshire & Milton Keynes Association of Local Councils & Jonathan Owen Chief Executive National Association of Local Councils
Our framework for discussion is around the top 10 pressing matters which the mailboxes and communications at NALC and BMKALC have identified.
- How we raise the profile of our sector as the heart of building stronger communities
- Making sure our MPs and representatives from other tiers, know what we are doing and what we want from them
- Continuous improvement in good governance, civility and respect in public office.
- Improving our diversity and reflecting our communities
- Using the powers of our sector to support climate change, improve health, tackle loneliness
- Increasing our profile and value in Working co-operatively with other tiers
- Using NALC and BMKALC resources and get involved
- Continuing investment in training
- Submitting, monitoring and closing Motions
- Effective and concise communications
This is a members only Free January event