New! Planning Community Events – March 9th at 10am – online
It is never too early to start planning the successful delivery of events and activities. This two-hour training session covers all the essential elements for any small organisation to consider.
Essential guidance to help run more effective events;
- Establishing your goals, objectives and target audience
- Planning Events – an essential checklist for before, during and after events
- Maximising Publicity – utilising the media, marketing and effective local promotion
The session also covers necessary information on Risk Assessments and H&S for events.
- Identifying and evaluating potential hazards (and deciding on subsequent precautions)
- How to carry out basic Risk Assessments
- Essential steps to ensure adequate Health and Safety measures
Running time: 2 hours approximately depending on Q&A
Remote access: Zoom joining instructions will be issued closer to the time
Course tutor: Mike Deegan
Cancellation: A full refund will be given if 14 days or more notice prior to the date of the training course is given. However, this could cause an event to be cancelled if it becomes uneconomic to run.
Members £45 per ticket
Non-members £90 per ticket