Planning Demystified Buckinghamshire – In-person 11.30am *SOLD OUT*
- Please note this training is geared for parish & town councils in Buckinghamshire an additional date will be scheduled for Milton Keynes *
Parish Councils have an important role to play in local planning decisions.
If you are a Clerk, Chairman, a member of the Planning Committee or a member with an interest in the planning process, this training course should address those needs.
– Learn about the changes in legislation and policy, both nationally and locally with the likely impact it may have
– Understand what requires planning permission and what does not
– How to make your comments count
– Understand Enforcement – what can the Council do and what it cannot do
Registration and light refreshments from 11:00am. Lunch will be provided. Course starts promptly at 11:30am.
Venue: Details to follow
Members: £60 per ticket
Non-members: £90 per ticket
Cancellation: A full refund will be given if 14 days or more notice prior to the date of the training course is given. However, this could cause an event to be cancelled if it becomes uneconomic to run.