Planning Demystified – Milton Keynes – March 18th at 10am to 3pm – Hybrid
* this training session is an in-person event but will allow attendees to join remotely*
Planning Demystified – Milton Keynes
Parish Councils have an important role to play in local planning decisions.
If you are a Clerk, Chairman, a member of the Planning Committee or a member with an interest in the planning process, this training course should address those needs.
– Learn about the changes in legislation and policy, both nationally and locally with the likely impact it may have
– Understand what requires planning permission and what does not
– How to make your comments count
– Understand Enforcement – what can the Council do and what it cannot do
Registration and light refreshments from 9:30am. Lunch will be provided. Course starts promptly at 10:00am and is expected to finish at 3pm.
Special Dietary Needs: Please advise in advance
Venue: Woughton Community Council, The Local Centre, Garraways, Coffee Hall, Milton Keynes MK6 5EG
Remote Access: Joining instructions for those who opt to join remotely will be issued closer to the time.
Cancellation: A full refund will be given if 14 days or more notice prior to the date of the training course is given. However, this could cause an event to be cancelled if it becomes uneconomic to run.
Members £65 per ticket
Non-members £130 per ticket