Appraisal Skills – June 28th at 10am
Town and Parish Councils know that it would be good practice to conduct appraisals, but struggle to overcome hurdles, such as Employee reluctance, finding the time and knowing how to do it confidently.
This 90-minute presentation helps Clerks and Councillor’s overcome these concerns, as well as:
- Helps the Council to understand the purpose of Appraisals and their benefit to the Council.
- Address Employee concerns and reluctance.
- Plan effectively to ensure they conduct a professional and effective Appraisals.
- Design an Appraisal Form that is right for their Council.
- Produce effective and workable action plans.
- Address issues within the Council regarding the role of Appraisals in Managing Performance.
- Ensure Appraisals are conducted in a confidential manner an comply with GDPR obligations.
Running time: 2 hours approximately depending on Q&A
Chris Moses, MD, Personnel Advice & Solutions Ltd
Chris Moses holds a Masters Degree in Employment Law, with Distinction, from Leicester University. He is also a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and has over twenty years front line HR experience. In addition he also has over fifteen years experience of helping small Councils to comply with their legal obligations as Employers.
Cancellation: A full refund will be given if 14 days or more notice prior to the date of the training course is given. However, this could cause an event to be cancelled if it becomes uneconomic to run.
Members £45 per ticket
Non-members £90 per ticket