New! Funding: Generate External Funding & Write More Successful Bids – April 4th at 11am – Online
Funding; Generate External Funding and Write more Successful Bids
This two hour training session provides crucial details of current funding sources and offers effective guidance on how small organisations can successfully apply for grants.
It can be a daunting prospect knowing where to start when looking to source grants or writing funding bids. This two-hour session outlines the practical steps necessary to attain grants – enabling more confident and accomplished bid-writing.
This session will cover: –
- Current Grant Availability
An outline of the key funding sources available, grant criteria and what funders are looking for and how to apply.
Grants covered will include: –
- Local grants within your county or region
- National Lottery grants, such as the Community Fund’s Awards For All and Reaching Communities
- Landfill Communities Fund grants (regulated by ENTRUST)
- Other relevant Trusts and Foundations
- Opportunities for charities or establishing CIO’s for projects
- Writing more Successful Bids
- Preparation – planning your project and bid thoroughly in advance
- Understanding and meeting eligibility criteria – cutting through the jargon
- Building the case for funding
- Writing robust bids and the application process
Running time: 2 hours approximately depending on Q&A
Remote access: Zoom joining instructions will be issued closer to the time
Course tutor: Mike Deegan
Mike Deegan has extensive experience of developing successful community grant applications with both a leading Charity and during seven years as a Parish Councillor in Staffordshire.
Cancellation: A full refund will be given if 14 days or more notice prior to the date of the training course is given. However, this could cause an event to be cancelled if it becomes uneconomic to run.
Members £45 per ticket
Non-members £90 per ticket