How To Successfully Manage Your Councils Use Of Social Media – December 7th at 10am – Online
The use of Social Media is now an integral part of how a Town / Parish Council operates. It is often used for good such as informing the public of the Council’s services. However it has also been used to bully and intimidate Council staff and Councillors
This 90 minute presentation will address:
- Who is responsible for what is published?
- How can the Council’s Grievance and Disciplinary procedure be used to resolve problems?
- Ensuring that the Council is able to have unrestricted access to its computers and the information stored on them.
- How to deal with Code of Conduct breaches on Social Media.
- Legal redress to offensive posts.
Who should attend: Suitable for Officers & Councillors
Running time: 2 hours approximately depending on Q&A
Remote Access: Joining instructions will be issued closer to the time
Chris Moses, MD, Personnel Advice & Solutions Ltd
Chris Moses holds a Masters Degree in Employment Law, with Distinction, from Leicester University. He is also a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and has over twenty years front line HR experience. In addition he also has over fifteen years experience of helping small Councils to comply with their legal obligations as Employers.
Cancellation: A full refund will be given if 14 days or more notice prior to the date of the training course is given. However, this could cause an event to be cancelled if it becomes uneconomic to run.
Members £45 per ticket
Non-members £90 per ticket