New! Planning Application Responses February 28th at 6.30pm – Online
This training session on planning application responses will cover the following areas:
- The pre-application enquiry process
- Planning application consultation and timescales
- The assessment of the application including the importance of planning policy
- Your response and material considerations
- The planning officer’s role
- The decision and the ever after
The training is an ideal follow-on from the Planning Framework training but previous attendance at that session is by no means mandatory.
This two hour session will also include a local case study and offer the opportunity to ask questions of an experienced planning consultant who has worked for a number of local planning authorities, a volume house builder and now runs his own planning consultancy.
Course Tutor: Lance Wiggins, Director, Lion Planning
Running time: 2 hours approximately depending on Q&A
Remote Access: Joining instructions will be issued closer to the time
Cancellation: A full refund will be given if 14 days or more notice prior to the date of the training course is given. However, this could cause an event to be cancelled if it becomes uneconomic to run.
Members £45 per ticket
Non-members £90 per ticket